I help brands to understand and adapt to the changes in technology and consumer behaviour that social media and digital are bringing.
Recently I have helped:
- Sage: Designed and led an award-winning digital and social media strategy in the UK, supporting a major brand campaign and developing the Sage Business Experts programme. Designed and implemented a digital excellence programme for 300 marketers across Europe.
- Telefónica O2: Developed a common digital communications strategy across Europe; trained 50,000 staff globally and advising the Board on the impact of digital on their business.
- Mayor of London: Designed an innovative way of involving Londoners in policy making, developing Talk London, a site where Londoners and policy officers can exchange ideas and opinions on how to make London a better place.
- Jimmy Choo: Launched a new range of trainers in the UK with no media spend, making the first brand use of Foursquare with a campaign the Foursquare founder declared his “favourite ever social media campaign”.
- Woodford Investment Management: Designed and led digital comms and marketing for the UK’s most successful fund launch – raising £1.6bn in two weeks. Leading on all aspects of digital and marketing to bring growth hacking skills and true digital innovation to the investment management industry.