I talk to print and broadcast media about social business, social media and the changes in the way people and brands are behaving. Recent appearances include The Apprentice on BBC One, Radio 5, BBC News, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, the FT and Guardian.
A selection of articles and commentary by and quoting me is below.
To talk to me about these or for any comment please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things I have written
- Are you ready for Biz’s Jelly?, Research Live, January 2014
- Online engagement; offline action. Exploring four digital trends that lead to genuine impact in the real world, vInspired, September 2013
- The @Sweden Twitter scandal – did tourism officials handle it correctly?, Tnooz, 21 June 2012
Where I am interviewed or quoted
- Facebook celebrates 10th birthday, faces turbulent teens, Metro USA, 4 February 2014
- How to use social media to market your deals, betterRetailing, 9 September 2013
- Dan and Phil’s Super Amazing Guide to Online Safety, BBC Radio 1, February 2013
- Real life: The social graph, National Geographic Traveller, October 2012
- Social media is not about follows or likes, Retail Week, 15 June 2012
- How airlines are beginning to play with Google Plus, Tnooz, 9 February 2012
- Stars, stripes and selling clothes, Financial Times, 16 December 2011
- Google+ opens social network to everyone, BBC News Online, 20 September 2011
- England riots: Dangers behind false rumours, BBC News Online, 12 August 2011
- Is the customer always right?, You and Yours, BBC Radio 4, 22 January 2009
Books that cite me
- Peppers, P and Rogers, M, 2011. Managing Customer Relationships: A Strategic Framework
- Kimmel, A, 2010. Connecting With Consumers: Marketing For New Marketplace Realities
- Poynter, R, 2010. The Handbook of Online and Social Media Research: Tools and Techniques for Market Researchers